Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Where Does the Time Go?

I mean seriously. Where does the time go? It's August already and I have some major items on my big-deal to do list that remain untouched. Like keeping in touch with some dear friends and some important family members. I wanted to post and let the world know that I am sort of back in play. I seem to need to drop out every so many months for several weeks to cocoon myself into my life here in the small town. I am walking everday and have signed up with AssociatedContent.com as a content producer, so I hope this will be another source of inspiration. Check there for my work. It's a great way to get published and get some cash, so if you can write and have a little time, it's worth it. I hope to be able to travel this fall. We'll see. I send you my love and my best intentions. I'll try not to stay gone so long next time...

No comments: